Check-up for smokers
Smokers are carrying a high risk for respiratory tract disorders. The risk of suffering disorders of the mouth, pharynx and larynx increases in hardened smokers who smoke from adolescence to adulthood, possibly resulting in developing malignant tumours.
Therefore, I recommend an annual examination of the upper respiratory tract that may be easily performed at my practice using an endoscopy.
For more information about each of the examinations, click on the links below:
- Sudden Hearing Loss
- Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ears)
- Nasal and Sinus Disorders
- Mouth and Pharynx Disorders
- Larynx Disorders
- Bronchial Disorders
- Voice Disorders: Phonation Disorders and Dysphonia
- Lymph Node Disorders
- Check-up for Smokers
- Check-up for Scuba Divers