Check-up for Scuba divers
All scuba divers should undergo regular medical exams. Normally, scuba diving schools require this check-up before beginning the course. Before turning 40, this check-up should be performed every 3 years, after 40 it’s required every year.
At the end of the check-up we give you a diving medical assessment certificate.
For more information about each of the examinations, click on the links below:
- Sudden Hearing Loss
- Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ears)
- Nasal and Sinus Disorders
- Mouth and Pharynx Disorders
- Larynx Disorders
- Bronchial Disorders
- Voice Disorders: Phonation Disorders and Dysphonia
- Lymph Node Disorders
- Check-up for Smokers
- Check-up for Scuba Divers